Air Delay Compensation
Do you know that your travellers may be entitled to claim hundreds of pounds in compensation whenever a flight is delayed or cancelled? Depending on the flight distance, cancellations or flight delays of over 3 hours can result in payouts from 250 euros to 600 euros.
CTI is the only travel company in the UK to partner with air delay compensation specialists, AirRefund.
How does it work?
When you book with CTI your data can automatically be scanned for air delays. If any matches are identified then you will receive notification of any compensation due and you can then choose to let AirRefund do all the work or make the claim yourself.
Compensation is normally sent direct to the traveller themselves however one of the benefits from our partnership with AirRefund is that we can now offer employers a chance to also share in any compensation. After all, it is the employer that paid for the flight in the first place.
The CTI Air Delay Refund service for travellers will:
- Reduce your workload, and will gather all necessary documentation to build your claim.
- Ensure your claim is compliant with the legal and Airlines’ requirements – European Union regulation n°261/2004
- Use all appropriate channels to transmit your claim to the Airline
- Make sure that the Airline will instruct it in due time
- Manage and optimize your claim process and communication with the Airline
- Leverage our legal expertise and claims management skills to quickly obtain results
- Collect your compensation, subtract our commission, as per our initial agreement. And transfer the money directly to your bank account