CTI provide bespoke travel solutions to the shipping, offshore and oil & gas industries.
Specialist Marine Fares
Marine and Offshore fares can provide your business with discounted travel, flexible tickets and increased baggage allowance. CTI Marine is the preferred supplier of Marine and Offshore fares with all major airlines.
Strict eligibility criteria means that not all companies can qualify for these fares but contact CTI Marine to check.
Marine Travel Services
Global Marine and Offshore Fares
Marine and Offshore fares provide your business with discounted travel, flexible tickets and increased baggage allowance. At CTI we are the preferred supplier of Marine and Offshore fares having negotiated these contracts with all the major airlines. From Marine Engineers to Oilfield Procurement Personnel, get in touch today to learn more on the savings we can offer your organisation
Highly trained travel experts
Our team has vast experience in managing complex crew changes and urgent travel to challenging destinations around the world. Your business is in safe hands and will be welcomed by friendly and professional staff who are proactive and responsive to every travel request.
Negotiated and discounted airfares
CTI have every base covered when it comes to choice. Out team will advise the best travel options based on your enquiry, enabling you to make the right selection for your business. In addition to regular published fares and low cost carrier options, CTI also holds a global database of specially negotiated fares which offer substantial savings.
Via our handpicked “Agent Select” programme we can work with the best marine travel management companies around the world.
Experts in movement of Weapons & Logisitics
Excess baggage, heavy duty kit, body armour and weapons, CTI receive these requests frequently and will provide information on current airline regulations and procedures as well as organising the movements. It is all part of our seamless service.
Transparent Savings and Fees
By forming long standing partnerships with our customers, CTI take a consultative approach to your travel programme, advising and helping you achieve cost reduction strategies on your annual travel budgets. Transparency and trust is the ethos of our business.
CTI offers a complete suite of ancillary services from a global hotel and car rental programme to airport parking and lounge access. No matter what extras you require to help your travel plans go smoothly, your CTI team can advise and organise in advance.
Global Visa Service
Obtaining visas can be a complicated and time consuming business, so CTI can assist through our global visa partner. We will provide you with a wealth of knowledge on all passport, visa and work permit requirements and ensure the correct documentation is delivered on time.
At CTI our FREE global events monitor, keeps you informed of the latest world news headlines and updates from leading sources including the UK Foreign Office, the United Nations, World Health Organisation and the BBC. TravelSafe gives you the information to make an informed decision on your travel plans. In the event of an emergency CTI can alert your company if any of your employees are currently travelling in the affected area and begin emergency repatriation.
Marine travel fares have been specifically created to combine exceptional flexibility with great fares and access is strictly controlled by carriers.
Are you eligible?
Marine fares usually apply in the following circumstances:
- Seamen travelling on duty to/from vessel and who are in possession of a valid seaman’s book.
- Staff employed to work on a vessel, but not a registered seaman but who are added to the manifest.
- A wife/husband of a seaman travelling to/from vessel and who has been added to the ship’s manifest.
- Engineers, Contractors, Surveyors and Superintendents travelling to/from vessel to carry out work on a vessel whether in dock or at sea.
- Persons engaged in repositioning of semi-submersibles or drilling rigs under their own power.
Marine fares can also apply to offshore workers in one of the following categories:
- Persons involved with the general day to day working and operation of off-shore rigs and associated equipment either land, sea or office based for either oil & gas or windmill industries.
- Persons involved with maintenance of either land or sea based rigs and associated installations for either oil & gas or windmill industries.
- Persons travelling to survey or install technical equipment in either land or sea based rigs/windmill parks and associated installations.
- Persons travelling on temporary postings to work for off-shore companies either office based or of a technical nature.
- Spouses of off-shore rigs (Oil or Gas) or anyone employed to work on a vessel: Must have a letter of authorisation on letterhead of the company.
If you fit in to one of the above categories then you should be eligible for access to our marine fares. Contact CTI Marine to discuss your travel requirements.
If you are not eligible for marine fares then we can still help. CTI Marine is part of Corporate Travel International which means we have access to our own negotiated discount fares with the World’s leading airlines. Contact us for a quote.