Come and meet the CTI team at the Business Travel Show on the 22nd & 23rd February on stand B324.
We will be on hand to help you discover why you should be using a trusted travel partner to assist you with your company’s business travel.
Book an Appointment
If you would like to make sure you can speak to us pleased pre-book an appointment with one of our team via the form below.
Book an appointment now for your chance to…
WIN a free nights stay & breakfast at any Jurys Inn of your choice!
Simply make an appointment below and you will be entered into the draw.
Why visit CTI at the show
Find out about booking online with Concur Travel & Expense
CTI are 1 of only 3 official Concur Preferred Partners in the UK. Stop by to see the system in action and find out how it can save your travellers time and money.
Female Traveller Safety
The safety of female business travellers is something we take extremely seriously at CTI. So much so that we are the only travel company in the world to have teamed up with female traveller safety experts, Maiden Voyage.
Business Travel in a Box
Discover the new easy way to manage your business travel from CTI.
Airline Loyalty Management
CTI’s is the only travel company dedicated to ensure that clients don’t miss out on free flights and upgrades from airline loyalty programmes. Ask us if you need any advice on how you can leverage the best return from your travel spend.
Find out about Airline Delay Compensation
We are the only travel company to partner with airline disruption compensation specialists, AirRefund. Find out how your company can earn rebates on delayed and cancelled flights.
Terms and conditions
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of CTI or Jurys Hotels and its agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by CTI or Jurys Hotels relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is CTI, 7th Floor, 111 Piccadilly, Manchester, M1 2HY.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
- A list of winners will be available by writing to the Promoter at the Promoter’s address no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.