How do you prefer to pay for your stay?
At CTI we believe in choice.
Many client partners prefer their travellers to settle the full account on departure while others prefer for us to pay for everything and then bill this back. Some even mix and match a combination of both options depending on the circumstances of each stay.
Whichever hotel settlement solution works best for your company is fine with us.
Billback means your travellers don’t have to worry about settling their hotel bill. This can be for just the room cost or expanded to include meals and extras – depending on your travel policy.
Why choose Billback
- Your travellers don’t have a company credit card and you want to simplify your expense procedure and cut back office administration costs.
- A single VAT approved invoice consolidates multiple traveller charges to speed up reconciliation.
- We police your travel policy to make sure no unauthorised charges are accepted. If we spot anything extra on the on the bill we send it straight back!
- Often possible to prepay for accommodation meaning no nasty surprises on check out.
- Can be charged direct to your company lodge card or Airplus account
Settle on Departure
Where your travellers pay when they check out.
Why choose Settle on Departure?
- Your travellers have their own cards or you book for visitors to your company.
- The traveller pays for all costs and claims back what is permitted under your policy.
- Straight-forward and simple for the traveller.
And don’t forget, we can mix and match both methods apply to UK and overseas and full data capture is taken at time of booking such as cost code, project code, employee number.
Get in touch if you would like to know more.