Do you want to build your career and find out what it’s like to be part of a successful and rapidly growing business travel company?
Here at CTI we are always on the look-out for top talent. We are also renown for giving less experienced applicants the full training and support they need to carve a successful career in the exciting travel industry! We have 5 expanding offices across the UK bringing plenty of exciting opportunities.
What makes CTI a great place to work?
The CTI Values
What’s it like to work in business travel?
Working at CTI
We believe that CTI is breaking new ground when it comes to business travel, we dont believe in just having consultants, clients or customers we believe in partnerships.
We have left the traditional approach to travel management behind, and are proud to be the first travel partnership company.
Working at CTI you will experience great leadership, fantastic team spirit, integrity, reliability, shared values, diverse training programmes, career progression and an impressive package of benefits.
If you’re looking for an exciting place to work and an environment where you can really have an impact, then this is the place to be.
As an expanding travel company, we’re always looking for new talented and forward thinking people, who can come and join us to help us achieve our commitment to delivering a customer service that is second to none.
Why join CTI?
- We’re building on an established travel company that listens and acts on employees and customer needs
- We do not operate with a call centre approach
- We recognise that our excellent colleagues play a vital role in delivering outstanding customer service and are the key to our success, therefore, we are committed to training and development of colleagues providing opportunities to progress. We’re with you all the way!
- Hard work and great ideas are recognised and rewarded
- Competitive salaries are offered to reflect experience, along with a generous company benefits package
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Haven’t found what you’re looking for?
If you’d like to join a fresh, dynamic and energetic company, email your CV to email@example.com and we’ll keep you in mind for future opportunities
See all of our current Business Travel Jobs below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We like to look out for our colleagues, that’s why we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that reflects their hard work.
- Very competitive salary
- Bonus Scheme (dependent on role)
- Commission (dependent on role)
- Extra holidays after 1 year
- Fantastic incentives from the world’s top travel providers
- Networking & supplier events
- Discounts on hotels & travel
- Exceptional career progression
- Free stays in suppliers hotels
- Company Pension
- Life Assurance
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Company wide get-togethers
‘That Monday feeling’ doesn’t exist at CTI! We want our employees to love coming to work. Our unique culture will help you grow personally and professionally.
From the minute you step through our door for the first time, we want you to feel like you belong. That’s why we offer comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training so that you can find your feet as quickly as possible! We’ve found our colleagues love working here more than anywhere else because of our empowered approach. Our mission is to be the trusted travel partner for business by exceeding client partner expectations and seeking to constantly improve our service.
What really sets us apart is our excellent company culture. This includes a new starters dinner with the CEO, social events, and a company get-together. We also nominate and get involved with a different charity each year as part of CTI Cares, this year we have already raised thousands in aid of our chosen charity.
We have a number of offices around the UK so we may closer than you think!
• 3 min walk from Manchester Piccadilly train station
• 5 min from James St. Station on underground
• 15 min walk from Hull train station
• 3 min walk from Bristol Temple Meads train station
• 5 min walk from Leeds train station